Data protection training for employees
Data protection in the company explained in a simple and concise way, through our online e-learning according to GDPR.
Compile data protection training according to your needs
All topics are modular. The contents of the e-learning on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can also be combined with the contents of the training on cyber security at any time.
You can run the final online training at your company or in our cloud ... or both.
The e-learning content 'Data protection training according to GDPR'
IS-FOX online data protection trainings have been created by data protection consultants and data protection managers for more than 12 years and are continuously optimized and extended with the help of customer feedback.
- Data protection - what is that?
- The difference between data protection and information security
- The EU General data protection regulation (GDPR)
- Personal data
- Special categories of personal data
- Differences to the previous law
- The basic principles of data protection
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- The rights of the data subject
- Who is responsible
What structures does the GDPR require
- Order processing according to GDPR
- Technical and organizational measures
- Order processing with service providers
- Data protection in marketing
- Confidentiality of personal data
- Correct handling and storage
- Sharing of personal data
- Dealing with authorities
- Securely exchange and encrypt files
- Helpful measures for the protection of sensitive data
- Dealing with private data on the Internet
- Personal data minimization
- Privacy settings in apps and social services
- Your rights as a data subject
- What is a data protection incident?
- Real examples of large data breaches
- Measures and correct behavior in an emergency
- Information and reporting obligation