Cyber and IT Security Training for employees
Modular online e-learning courses on information security with test and certificate.
Compile IT security training according to your needs
The chapters on information security cover all facets of IT security or cyber security, from phishing and social engineering, physical security and password management to cloud services and social networks. You can either choose our "Best Practice" compilation for initial and refresher training, or you can compile your own individual content... of course adapted to your guidelines and your corporate design.
You can run the finished online training at your company or in our cloud... or both.
E-Learning contents 'IT Security / Cyber Security'
- Current Threat Situation
- Who are the attackers, what is their motivation?
- Implementation of a functioning information security
- Role of the user in protecting information
- Film: Anatomy of a cyber attack
- Who are the attackers?
- What are their goals?
- Detecting and fending off phishing
- Encryption of sensitive information
- Viruses and Trojans in e-mails
- Detect and defend against Microsoft 365 phishing
- Microsoft 365 Safe Link
- Typical Microsoft 365 phishing scams
- Multi-factor authentication in Microsoft 365
- What is ransomware and why is it so dangerous?
- Tips for protection in the company
- Tips for protecting private IT
- Which file extensions tend to be harmless, which evil?
- Tip: Display file extensions
- Dealing with macros
- How virus scanners work and what they can detect
- Remaining risks
- Malware on different platforms
- Which software for private use
- What is a cyber incident?
- What to do in the event of a cyber incident?
- Spectacular cases of cyber security attacks
- Which contacts should be contacted in an emergency?
- How password cracking works
- Create and remember strong passwords
- Keep passwords safe
- What are the benefits of password manager?
- Differences between commercial and free offers
- Functions based on KeePass expamples
- What does multi-factor authentication mean?
- Why is this so good?
- What types are there?
- Remaining risks
- What is social engineering?
- Uncover attacks
- Social engineering attacks on private individuals
- How do CEO fraud attackers act?
- Reacting properly
- Uncover attacks
- Clean Desk: Locking PCs and offices
- Disposal of sensitive information
- Dealing with visitors
- Sensitive information in public
- Work securely on the road
- Loss of mobile devices
- Use of external devices
- For which devices should you use antivirus protection?
- Difference between iOS and Android
- Tips for handling company equipment
- Tips for handling private devices
- Company data only on company devices
- Secure handling of IT in the home office
- Do not use public cloud services
- Web meetings and telephone tips
- Confidentiality classes
- Roles and responsibilities
- Need-to-know principle
- Handling sensitive information
- Differences in Cloud Solutions
- Which ones may I use?
- Secure exchange of large files
- Copyright and image sources
- Business model of social networks
- Behavior as an employee in social networks
- Privacy in social networks
- Social networks as information source for attackers
If you also don't have a learning management system for our course content yet, we can offer you our IS-FOX learning management system.
And if you first want to understand what a learning management system is for and why they all speak Scorm, we recommend our know-how article on e-learning fundamentals.