Awareness videos on security, data protection and compliance
Complex subjects explained in a simple and comprehensive way.
This video will be loaded from YouTube while playing. By clicking here you accept the data protection declaration of HVS Consulting / IS-FOX and YouTube.
Awareness Videos Demos
Secure Home Office
Currently available cyber security videos
The videos are constantly updated and extended by new topics.:
- Why Information Security?
- Anatomy of a cyber attack (9 min film)
- Detect and fend off phishing
- Phishing attacks on Office 365
- Permitted and prohibited Cloud Services
- Secure handling of passwords
- The benefits of Password Managers
- The benefits of a multifactor authentication
- Classify and protect information
- Recognizing and fending off social engineering
- CEO Fraud / President Scam detection and defense
- Increase security at the workplace
- Safe on the road / mobile working
- Secure in the home office
- Security in production environments
- Protection against ransomware
- Effectiveness of virus scanner
- Dangerous file extensions
- Viruses on smartphones and tablets
- Internet of things / Smart Devices
- PCI - Handling of credit card data
Data Protection Basics
Data Protection Principles
Data Prot. in Social Media
Currently available data protection videos
The videos are constantly updated and extended by new topics:
- GDPR data protection basics
- The differences between GDPR and other laws
- The principles of data protection
- Data protection requirements
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Data protection in social networks
- Correct handling of social data
Compliance - Basics
Compliance - Antitrust Law
Currently available Compliance Videos
The videos are constantly updated and extended by further topics:
- Compliance Basics
- Conflicts of Interest
- Gifts and Invitations
- Diversity: General Equality Law
- Antitrust Law
- Export Control
The Clou: buy once, use everywhere
IS-FOX Awareness Videos are the perfect component to convey important content in any communication channel:
- In classroom training,
- on the intranet,
- in (mini) e-learning courses,
- in newsletters,
- in company internal blogs,
- in apps,
- and so on.
All covered by one license.
The Anatomy Film is extremely well received!
The videos are great! Short and simply well explained.
Data Protection Officer
Our employees especially like the videos in our Security Intranet Portal.