Easy and secure exchange of large files
German cloud service with flexible billing based on data volume
What our customer say
Good reasons for data exchange with IS-FOX FileXchange
No. The data is uploaded to FileXchange exclusively for the purpose of the transfer. The "original files" always remain with the sender, so no backup is required.
The certificate is always needed when you want to initiate a transfer on the FileXchange, i.e.
- Provide files to a third party by uploading files and creating a download link.
- Creates an upload link that third parties can use to upload files to the FileXchange.
The certificate is not required by these "third parties". They can perform the corresponding actions (downloading provided files or uploading to a provided upload container) without any restrictions.
Yes. Basically, the link is generated via a random generator and cannot be guessed. But everyone who has the link can download during the validity period. The creator can activate additional security settings.
- He can enter a security code. The key to decrypt the files is additionally encrypted with this code. Without this code nobody can download or access the files. Not even our administrators.
- When transferring to an individual recipient, the creator can activate the checkbox "Delete after first download". The files will then be deleted immediately after the first download and cannot be downloaded by any other person.
Yes, you can choose the tile colors from different color schemes in the administration portal. On request, we can insert your company logo instead of the FileXchange logo.
Yes, via the administration portal.
Yes via two ways:
- He considers already when creating the link and ticks the checkbox "delete after first download". Then all files of the link are deleted automatically after the first download.
- He has not ticked the box, but still wants to make the link unusable. On the top right there is the menu item "Delete link" (the trash can). The creator of the link (only the creator) can enter the link, receives a confirmation code to his e-mail address and can use this code to initiate the immediate and final deletion of the link and all associated files.
- The creator can delete his links and related files manually.
- The creator can extend the duration of a link he created as long as the link has not expired. If the link has already expired, the files are already deleted. In this case he would have to upload them again.
The creator cannot display a list of all his current links. FileXchange is designed for pure file exchange, not as a collaboration platform.