Topics such as phishing, passwords, social engineering or information classification are taught and learned in 7-10 minutes.
Short, Exciting Units for Optimal Learning Success
The video conveys the key points of a particularly security theme in 2-4 minutes. These points are then immediately repeated and embedded by putting them into practice in interactive exercises.
In line with traditional learning pyramids, this is the best way to impart knowledge, as people remember:
- 10% of what they read,
- 20% of what they hear,
- 30% of what they see,
- 50% of what they see and hear, and
- 90% of what they do themselves.
- Mini E-Learning units are delivered as finished modules that are easy to make available on your intranet site via a link.
- Participants need only a modern web browser that supports Flash or HTML5.
- As all Mini E-Learning units support the SCORM-standard, you can also choose to offer the modules via your learning management system.
- The content of the Videos and exercises can be tailored to your specific corporate needs if necessary.
- All Mini E-Learning modules are available in German and English as standard. You can also request other language versions. We have already prepared Mini E-learning units for customers in the following languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Danish, Chinese and Japanese.
You can currently order the following IS-FOX Mini E-Learning modules:
- Recognising phishing and protecting yourself against it.
- Secure management of passwords.
- Recognising and protecting yourself against social-engineering attacks.
- President scam: when attackers pretend to be managers.
- Classifying information and handling it correctly.
- Security-conscious behaviour at work.
- Mobile working / travelling
- Personal data
- Special types of personal data
Do you need another topic? Talk to us about it. We can put together a customised Mini E-Learning module for you.
The Mini E-Learning modules are best suited to security-awareness campaigns with several phases:
- Every quarter, you focus on a new topic accompanied by a Mini E-Learning module on the intranet.
- Over the course of the campaign, you develop an attractive security portal on the intranet.
- Even after the campaign, this portal remains the central knowledge platform for existing and new employees.
- The security portal remains up-to-date with news and new educational videos.
IS-FOX content is developed on a modular basis. It can be re-used many times and in different communication channels. This ensures optimal investment protection for you:
You can :
- publish educational videos eindependently on the intranet,
- stream them via the IS-FOX SecurityINFO app on employees' smartphones,
- include them in Mini E-Learning modules, and
- integrate them into a complete SCORM-learning module.
Using HTML5 means that most of the exercises are also compatible with all types of smartphones and tablets.
Mini E-Learning + Mini E-Learning = E-Learning
You can join individual modules together at any time in order to supplement existing content or add a test and navigation. Your complete multi-media E-Learning programme is in a SCORM format.